The Wildlife Federation Great outdoors hunting show in Perry Georgia is February 13-15, 2009 at Georgia National Fairgrounds, in Perry Georgia. I am looking forward to this weekend and attending the Great Outdoors Show. I just love going to deer hunting and fishing shows even though I always spend to much money. This show is for you if you love the great outdoors.
They have a great line up of featured attractions. Here is a list of them.
Hunting Show Attractions
- Grand America Turkey Calling Contest
- Bass Tub – huge aquarium stocked with native live fish
- Daisy BB Range- kids 12 and under shoot free
- GWF Call Makers Contest
- Hunters Safety Training – 2 day course offered 6-8pm on Friday, Feb.13, and 10am-6pm on Saturday, Feb. 14.
- FFA Archery Alley- Certified instructors teach kids 12 and under proper archery techniques.
- Fish Tanks from GA DNR/WRD
- Mr-Moonwalk- Various moon walk and rock wall type events
- Future Anglers Event- Kids 12 and under fish free in freshly stocked lake.
- Georgia Trappers Association– One of their seminars is called “Predator Control on Your Private Land or Hunting Lease”.
- Marty Fischer- Host of highly acclaimed Shotgun Journal series currently seen on The Pursuit Channel.
- Retriever Demonstrations by Retriever World
- Jason Clark, Southeastern Reptile Rescue
- Pete Griffin, Georgia DNR/WRD Birds of Prey Demonstration
- Joey Mines, Outdoors With Joey Mines- Joey has done over 800 hunting and fishing shows throughout North and Central America.
- Georgia Kayak Club – Georgia’s Ocean Kayak Professional Fishing Team
- Keith Johnson, Bass Tubs of Oklahoma
- J Todd Tucker, Professional Outdoors-man
- Captain Spud Woodward, Georgia DNR/CRD, Saltwater Fishing
So if you get the chance bring the whole family out this weekend to the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry Georgia it should be a blast. I plan on being there and hope to see you there. Turkey season and fishing for those spawning springtime bass and crappie is just right around the corner and there will be some great deals on hunting and fishing equipment. So we hope to see you there.