This is a review for Steel Flex Puncture Resistant Insoles. We would like to thank Steel-Flex® Puncture Resistant Insole for letting us review such a unique safety product.
Steel Flex Puncture Resistant Insoles
I have been wanting to try the Steel Flex Puncture Resistant Insoles for a while but we have had a ton of snow here and I haven’t been able to get out lately. But the weather recently turned nice and I needed to get out a put out several mineral lick sites for the whitetails, so I got out my knee high rubber boots that I wear in the field when scouting, shed hunting and doing chores in the field. I put the insoles in my deer hunting boots and slipped them on, I was pleasantly surprised at just how comfortable the insoles were. They fit perfectly and were just the right thickness and made my boots fit nice and firm but not to tight and felt really cushioned when walking and offered great foot support. The boots I wear when scouting, walking through the woods, and riding four wheelers take a lot of abuse. I do a lot of walking through the woods and cut bean fields and at times I step on sharp sticks and the cut bean stalks are sharp and can puncture my boots but with the Steel Flex Puncture resistant Insoles my feet are protected from being stuck by sharp objects penetrating my boots.
Listed below are a few benefits of the Steel-Flex® Puncture Resistant Insoles.
Steel Flex Summary Of Benefits
- designed to fit most hunting boots, work boots and shoes
- manufactured out of a 4.00 mm thick durable EVA material that is compression molded and has a heel cup for longitudinal arch support for improved foot stability
- increased shock absorption
- helps align skeletal structure to reduce back, leg and foot fatigue
- transforms footwear in to puncture resistant comfortable footwear
- exceeds minimum force resistance of 270 lbs.
- protects feet from sharp objects
- made with CSA certified Steel-Flex® stainless steel mid-soles that can be found in the most demanding footwear brands in America including Timberland, Red Wing, Wolverine, Caterpiller, Kodiak, Weinbrenner, Dakota, and Baffin
- manufactured using CLEANSPORT NXT which is an organic odor control that helps moisture absorption and controls bacterial growth
Fitting of the Steel-Flex® Puncture Resistant insole: simply determine the appropriate size of insole from the full size range below:
Steel-Flex Part # M’s US Shoe Size W’s US Shoe Size Europe Shoe Size UK Shoe Size
STLFLX-IS 5/6 6/7 37-38 4.5/5.5
STLFLX-IM 7/8 8/9 39-41 6.5/7.5
STLFLX-IL 9/10 10/11 43-44 8.5/9.5
STLFLX-IXL 11/12 12/13 45-46 10.5/11.5
STLFLX-IXXL 13/14 14/15 47-48 12.5/13
As you can see they are available in a wide range of sizes.
After trying out this great product I was really pleased with the comfort and fit, and it was nice to know my feet were protected while using the Steel-Flex® Puncture Resistant Insoles, and I highly recommend them. I plan on getting a few more pairs of them to wear in my work boots, deer hunting boots, and shoes. You can check them out at SteelFlex.com. Thank you again for letting us review a great product Steel-Flex®.
If you have questions or comments for us here at DeerHuntingBigBucks.com feel free to fill out our contact form here.