There are some really cool new deer hunting products that are out for 2014. I saw a lot of different ones at the Monster Buck Classic in Topeka this past January and I have been wanting to share a few with you that I really like.
New Deer Hunting Products
- INFERNOEPS™ Element Protection System- This was one of my favorite new deer hunting products I saw at the Monster Buck Classic. It is a back pack that you convert into a full body suit or system to hunt out of in extreme cold. It is light weight, very easy to use, and it is guaranteed to perform against ice, high winds, snow, and sub-zero temperatures. It has many features that I just love like the ultra quiet outer layer, plenty of room in the compartments for all your gear, the lining is durable and treated with an anti-microbial finish to keep human scent and odors inside the bag, and it is lightweight right at 8 pounds. This is just a really nice system that I plan on getting very soon. I hunt in Kansas and the wind and cold can just be brutal here, as a matter of fact there where days this past season that I just didn’t think I would be able to stay warm, so I didn’t go hunting but with the INFERNOEPS™ I think I could and would be able to hunt much longer.
- HuntForce- Is an application designed to use your trail camera pictures into a deer hunting strategy. I stopped by the HuntForce booth at the Monster buck Classic and they gave me a tour and showed me what HuntForce was all about and I tell you what I was blown away. From the individual buck profiles where you can track them for their lifetime to the organization of all your trail camera pictures, and the reports show you exactly when and where your individual bucks are showing up it is just awesome. Talk about a game changer HuntForce helps you figure out where and when to hunt and gives you the information to help you get that big brute you have been after.
- Johnson 360 Tree Stand- Although I haven’t tried a Johnson 360 tree stand I saw it and knew it was a great stand right away. Hunting here in Kansas finding a good tree to hang a stand in can be downright impossible at times and that’s what makes the Johnson 360 different from most other tree stands because it is fully adjustable horizontally and vertically and will fit almost any tree. I have sat in a stand that was crooked and it is no fun whatsoever. The Johnson 360 looks like a great stand and I will definitely be getting one in the near future.
- Hunter’s Specialties® Limb Lock™ Bow Holder- A tree stand bow holder that uses the weight of your bow to close the jaws around the lower limb and all you have to do is grab your bow and pick it up and the jaws release. I really need one of these bad. Bow hunting in Kansas can be very windy at times and I have been hanging my bow on a bow holder and the wind gets it rocking so much sometimes I think it’s going to blow right off of it. I need me a Limb Lock™ bow holder for sure.
- The Siege® STREAMLIGHT- The Siege® is a compact, alkaline hand lantern. I could really use one of these bad boys around deer camp and the house. It’s waterproof, it floats, it’s tough, has multiple modes, red for night vision with flash sos mode and night vision preserving mode to save battery and white with high medium and low. You can stand it up or hang it with the built-in d-rings one on top and one on bottom to hang it either way. This is a very nice lantern and I need to get one soon.
- These are just a few cool new deer hunting products I wanted to share with you, they all look like some great products to me.
It’s about time to get those spring food plots ready for planting, just a reminder soil samples can make a huge difference in the success of your food plots so don’t forget to get those soil samples done now!